“The importance of a BI system”, within the framework of SIMO Network 2011
Discussion board, October 6, 11:00 am, SIMO Network 2011, Feria de Madrid
This year’s Oracle OpenWorld will provide unprecedented insight into Oracle’s business intelligence (BI) and enterprise performance management (EPM) portfolio, with more than 130 planned sessions, including product roadmaps, best practices, and deployment strategies.
The conference, which takes place in San Francisco October 2 to 6, will feature presentations by Oracle experts and partners as well as customers—including McDonald’s, Diebold, and AT&T.
According to Tobin Gilman, vice president, EPM and BI Product Marketing, hot topics are expected to include
- How Oracle EPM solutions can provide a bridge to Oracle Fusion Applications
- Strategies for leveraging Oracle BI and EPM to maximize return on investment in ERP applications
Don't-Miss Enterprise Performance Management Sessions
Join Charles Phillips, President, and Thomas Kurian, Executive Vice President, Product Development, for the global launch of the latest release of Oracle’s business intelligence software.
Be the first to hear about Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g, the new, industry-leading technology platform for business intelligence, which offers:
- A powerful end-user experience with rich visualisation, search, and actionable collaboration
- Advancements in analytics, OLAP, and enterprise reporting, with unmatched performance and scalability
- Simplified system configuration, lifecycle management, and performance optimisation....
Whither Data Warehousing in the Teens?
Information Management Blogs, January 4, 2010
People often use the end of a decade to say goodbye to trends that have played themselves out, or good riddance to things that have long since passed their cultural expiration dates. I like to use the beginnings of decades for that same purpose. What, we should ask ourselves, is not likely to last beyond the close of this new ten-year cycle?