Sometimes there are scenarios when users need to open PST files without Outlook or in Outlook.
Opening a healthy PST in Outlook is not a big task. Users can use the inbuilt import& export utility and Open a PST file in Outlook within few seconds.
How to open PST files in Outlook?
- Firstly, Open the Outlook.
- Go to the File option and click on the Open& Export option.
- Now click Import/Export and select the Import from another program or File option and click Next.
- Then, select the Outlook data file .pst option and click Next.
- Now browse the PST file you want to open and click the Next button.
- In the following wizard, choose options as per need and click the Finish button.
By pursuing the above steps, you can only open healthy PST files. In case you have corrupt PST files, then use the Shoviv PST viewer tool.
Shoviv PST viewer is an automated professional tool specially designed to open PST (corrupted & healthy) files. It also recovers the deleted data of the PST files and displays a preview along with the item properties, item body, recipients, and attachments. The software is easy to use even a non-technocrat can use this software without any hassle.
How to open PST files in Shoviv PST viewer?
- Firstly, install and open the Shoviv PST viewer.
- Secondly, click on the Add PST files button from the ribbon bar.
- Now browse the PST file and click on the Ok button.
That’s it. Now the software will repair the PST file if it is corrupt. Otherwise, it will start recovering the deleted items and display a preview of the PST files.