Are you really, really good at designing Power BI solutions? If
so, you should nominate yourself for Microsoft’s Power BI
FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect (FTRSA) distinction!
Here’s the official description of what this is:
FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect is a recognition
conferred by the Power Platform product engineering team upon a
practicing solution architect for consistently exhibiting deep
architecture expertise and creating high quality solutions during
customer engagements. A FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect
typically works for a systems integrator partner.
You can see some of the people who received this distinction at
the Microsoft Business Applications Summit 2020 here:
I’ll be honest, the bar is set extremely high and only the
very best will be successful. For an architect to be eligible for
the FTRSA distinction, he/she must meet the following
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Power BI
and a minimum of 5 years of experience with Enterprise BI
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Enterprise
- Must be working for a partner with Gold certification in
Data Analytics MPN Competency
- Must have been lead architect for at least 2 Power BI
in-production implementations with at least 200 active users.
Why nominate yourself?
- FTRSA profiles, and the partners that they work for, will be
listed on a public-facing page on the Power Platform product
websites in recognition of their contributions towards driving
- Partners can indicate the number of FTRSA(s) they have in their
promotional materials. They may also point prospective customers to
the public-facing profile listing page mentioned above.
- The architects will get an e-badge that can be shared on
LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- The architects will receive a special mention at the annual
Microsoft Business Applications Summit.
If you’re interested and meet all the requirements you can
nominate yourself here:
Nominations close on November 30th 2020.