It has the following characteristics:
- Operating System: Ubuntu 8.10
- BI Platform: Pentaho 2.0
- DBMS: MySQL
This demo also has the following modules:
- Pentaho Data Integration: Through this tool we have designed the transformations and jobs that extract, transform and load the data to populate the Data Warehouse. (Select option 'No catalog')
- Mondrian Workbench: Through this tool we have created multidimensional schemes.
- Pentaho Metadata Editor: Through this tool we've created the Business Model.
- Design Studio: Through this tool we have developed the xactions.
- Pentaho Report Design: Through this tool we have created an ad hoc report that requests input parameters.
These modules can be accessed through the taskbar side:
The scope of this demo is from the creation of ETL processes, to the analysis and navigation of the data.
Users and passwords:
- Logging on ubuntu:
- user/pass: eglu/eglu
- Pentaho services and Tomcat running when you log in ubuntu.
- Login Pentaho User Console:
- user/pass: eglu/password
- Log in Pentaho Administration Console:
- user/pass: admin/password
- Publication Pass: password
- Ad Hoc Reports:
- Interactive Reports:
Finally, here is the download link: Direct download of Pentaho Virtual Machine
Note that this demo is available here and now thanks to Carlos Fernandez.
Thank you very much Carlos!
We hope you find it useful.